What is love ?? ( A small story )

Yesterday , someone told me 
This is too much , you both are so childish , True love doesn't need to show-off . 

So I asked her who will decide what is show-off or what is not ? For me it's not show off , it's just a way of our expression .
I am 30 , have 2 children , running a successful business and dealing everything very maturely but besides all these when I am in love with my man I am still a baby and he is like a teenage boy . Love is feeling , and how you feel it , doesn't matter . How you express it or live it doesn't matter . Some will live it with maturity and some will being child in it . Some will have a couple of Tea together , or some will dancing in sixty . So it doesn't matter . How you live it or how you express it . The thing only matter is , it must true . Your expressions must be true .  And it is only you and your love will decide it is true or show- off . 
Be in love deeply 😍❤️                             

















Comments

Popular Posts